Us 90’s kids pinch ourselves as 20th Anniversary Edition DVD’s start to hit shelves of this generation defining film. As a die hard fan of Cher’s luscious lifestyle only lived by true valley girls, hearing classic quotes from Cher and her posse ignites feeling of nostalgia… a simpler time where everyone knew what Monet was and when Billy Holiday was man! DAH!
Here’s the top 10 timeless quotes that we STILL consider words of wisdom…..
10. “Ugh, AS IF!” – Cher
9. “I don’t trust mirrors, so I always take polaroids”- Cher
8. “You are a snob and a half” – Cher
7. “Getting off the freeway makes you realize how important love is” – Cher
6. “Anything you can do to draw attention to your mouth is good.” – Cher
5. “It’s like a painting, see? From far away, it’s OK, but up close, it’s a big old mess.” – Cher
4. “Miss Stoeger, I would just like to say that physical education in this school is a disgrace. I mean, standing in line for forty minutes is hardly aerobically effective. I doubt I’ve worked off the calories in a stick of Carefree gum” – Cher
3. “You’re a virgin who can’t drive” – Tai
2. “Searching for a boy in high school is as useless as searching for meaning in a Pauly Shore movie” – Cher
1. “I’m Outty” – Cher, Dion and Tai
Most of us know it, love it, adore it! But last night it came to my attention that someone has never seen or heard of this GOD SEND of a movie that always manages to lift our spirits and memories of the ’90’s! Sporting a young Liv Tyler and Renee Zellweger, let this record store filled with misfits make you smile!
Sooooo whether you’re having a GREAT day or SHIT day just remember it’s not just Friday but it’s also REX MANNING DAY!!!!
P.s. Amanda Bailey, must watch tonight over a vino!